About Me

My photo
I have been stitching since the late 80's I used to knit till it went out of fashion in the 80's,I enjoy many forms of stitching hardanger,blackwork, any counted stitches, cross-stitch, Quilting,stumpwork,beading and of course my first passion which was knitting.I love the colour purple, I like to stitch samplers I love alphabets, will design my own for special occasions.I like following designer lizzie kate, brent creek,prarie schooler, shepherds bush, little house needlework, Country Cottage Needle work and many more.

Tuesday 18 November 2008

1st Post


I am on holiday this week and have decided to start a blog, I read many blogs and take part in the Fair and Square Exchange and HOE so I will now be able to show my work off and generally chat about what I get up too.
I am a Midwife and work full time I have worked for the NHS for nearly 25yrs and will get my long service award next year.
I am married but do not have any children but I do have two dogs who are like my children. My husband took this photograph he did this photo as part of a photography course he was on this year.

No comments: