About Me

My photo
I have been stitching since the late 80's I used to knit till it went out of fashion in the 80's,I enjoy many forms of stitching hardanger,blackwork, any counted stitches, cross-stitch, Quilting,stumpwork,beading and of course my first passion which was knitting.I love the colour purple, I like to stitch samplers I love alphabets, will design my own for special occasions.I like following designer lizzie kate, brent creek,prarie schooler, shepherds bush, little house needlework, Country Cottage Needle work and many more.

Thursday 27 November 2008

Christmas Exchange Fair and Square

Yesterday I received a lovely package in the post from Jen R who lives in the States, the post coming from the states is arriving within a week, the exchanges I have sent recently still have not arrived one I sent out in October so I have 3 exchanges out there somewhere which I hope I do not have to re-stitch.
The lovely Squares from Jen I will turn into Christmas Tree ornament, this is my 2nd exchange from Jen this year she was also my secret partner for the HOE Halloween exchange and I received the lovely ornament which was stitched over one thread, I had also done the same pattern for my  Halloween Fair and Square exchange partner.




No comments: