About Me

My photo
I have been stitching since the late 80's I used to knit till it went out of fashion in the 80's,I enjoy many forms of stitching hardanger,blackwork, any counted stitches, cross-stitch, Quilting,stumpwork,beading and of course my first passion which was knitting.I love the colour purple, I like to stitch samplers I love alphabets, will design my own for special occasions.I like following designer lizzie kate, brent creek,prarie schooler, shepherds bush, little house needlework, Country Cottage Needle work and many more.

Thursday 18 June 2009

HOE Christmas in July


I received this in the post today from Ellen S from the Christmas in July Exchange  on HOE, Ellen is obviously more organised then I am as I have only just started to stitch my exchange piece I am beginning to think it is too big. Ellen's Ornie is from a Lizzie Kate pattern she was also very kind and added some extras.

JAYNE

2 comments:

Dani - tkdchick said...

Lovely and Chrsitmasy!

Brigitte said...

Very pretty and some nice goodies.