About Me

My photo
I have been stitching since the late 80's I used to knit till it went out of fashion in the 80's,I enjoy many forms of stitching hardanger,blackwork, any counted stitches, cross-stitch, Quilting,stumpwork,beading and of course my first passion which was knitting.I love the colour purple, I like to stitch samplers I love alphabets, will design my own for special occasions.I like following designer lizzie kate, brent creek,prarie schooler, shepherds bush, little house needlework, Country Cottage Needle work and many more.

Monday 29 June 2009

No Time to Stitch

I have no time to stitch at the moment, we were on holiday last week in Scotland I have some photos once I download them, it took me all week to stitch my Christmas in July Exchange I didn't notice that it was stitched over 1 thread till I started it and saw how big it would turn out but it was too late to find another pattern as we where away so I did it over 1 thread, I most say it looks great my Hubby can't understand why I give them away when they take so long to make but I like the thrill of receiving my exchange in the post.
We are having the house rewired so this is why I have no time as I am having to clear rooms so the Electricians can rip up my floor boards, my Hubby has now seen how large my Stash is and I am banned from buying anymore fabric till I have used up some of my Stash, I am going to have to spend my money on redecorating anyway so it is a good job I have such a large Stash.

JAYNE

No comments: