About Me

My photo
I have been stitching since the late 80's I used to knit till it went out of fashion in the 80's,I enjoy many forms of stitching hardanger,blackwork, any counted stitches, cross-stitch, Quilting,stumpwork,beading and of course my first passion which was knitting.I love the colour purple, I like to stitch samplers I love alphabets, will design my own for special occasions.I like following designer lizzie kate, brent creek,prarie schooler, shepherds bush, little house needlework, Country Cottage Needle work and many more.

Saturday 18 July 2009

Still no time to stitch

We have been re-wired now but are still waiting for the Plasterer to come and fill in all the holes he is meant to be coming today but he has not arrived yet. All my stitching is in boxes and I can not get to it, this has been going on for 3 weeks we go to France on Holiday for 5 days and I have to pack yet, then I will have to start decorating when I get back so again the stitching will go out of the window.



This is what I stitched for the HOE Christmas in July exchange I did it while we were away in Scotland, it was stitched 1 over 1 and took me the whole week.
This is when we were starting to pack the car before we came back from Carrbridge in Scotland which is just below Inverness. We had really hot weather which is unusual for us as it usually rains. As you can see we stayed in lovely log cabins we took our dogs with us but it was too hot for them.

Jayne

No comments: