About Me

My photo
I have been stitching since the late 80's I used to knit till it went out of fashion in the 80's,I enjoy many forms of stitching hardanger,blackwork, any counted stitches, cross-stitch, Quilting,stumpwork,beading and of course my first passion which was knitting.I love the colour purple, I like to stitch samplers I love alphabets, will design my own for special occasions.I like following designer lizzie kate, brent creek,prarie schooler, shepherds bush, little house needlework, Country Cottage Needle work and many more.

Sunday 31 January 2010

Trip and SAL

I have had a busy week Steve and I have been away for a couple of days, we went to Sheffield to see Strictly Come Dancing on tour which was excellent, we stayed overnight in case the weather was bad as we had been forecast more snow and didn't fancy travelling hone afterwards as it takes 1hr 20 min on the motorway, so we spent yesterday shopping in Meadowhall. We stayed in a Travel lodge Hotel which was excellent considering how cheap it was.

I have now finished the top half of my sampler, I completed the Zebra and started the next portion of the alphabet, I haven't done as much as I have in previous weeks but I am still on target to get it finished by the end of March.
Jayne

2 comments:

Jen said...

Sounds like you had a nice trip. The zebra are cute.

Annie Bee said...

Love how your Sampler is looking - glad you had a nice time away.