About Me

My photo
I have been stitching since the late 80's I used to knit till it went out of fashion in the 80's,I enjoy many forms of stitching hardanger,blackwork, any counted stitches, cross-stitch, Quilting,stumpwork,beading and of course my first passion which was knitting.I love the colour purple, I like to stitch samplers I love alphabets, will design my own for special occasions.I like following designer lizzie kate, brent creek,prarie schooler, shepherds bush, little house needlework, Country Cottage Needle work and many more.

Saturday 30 June 2012

Friday

Another lazy day we went to the Potting Shead for more cake and coffee, then off to see the Ospreys at Loch Garten then we went to Grantown on Spey and had more coffee and cake!!! I have been stitching this week I brought a UFO with me that was from Sue Hawking it is a beach house scissor keep I will stitch it together once I am home as I have no stuffing with me, I have also started something else but it is a gift so cannot say too much at the moment. We have been swimming most evening as there is a swimming pool on site.

No comments: