About Me

My photo
I have been stitching since the late 80's I used to knit till it went out of fashion in the 80's,I enjoy many forms of stitching hardanger,blackwork, any counted stitches, cross-stitch, Quilting,stumpwork,beading and of course my first passion which was knitting.I love the colour purple, I like to stitch samplers I love alphabets, will design my own for special occasions.I like following designer lizzie kate, brent creek,prarie schooler, shepherds bush, little house needlework, Country Cottage Needle work and many more.

Tuesday 15 January 2013

1st pattern arrived

I received the first e-mail today from Debbie Abraham for the first 3 squares of the mystery blanket, the wool has been posted to us today do not know how long that will take to arrive itching to start,
Debbie has given you choices of squares some of them are fair isle, this is not one of my favourites but she gives you a different option thank goodness, two of the blocks have beads in, never stitched with bead done taster workshops at the stitching shows so watch this space should be OK,  just need to tell myself I have been able to knit for 40 years and I can do it.
UPDATE
This arrived 2 days later the 1st package of wool I love the colours.

Jayne

No comments: