About Me

My photo
I have been stitching since the late 80's I used to knit till it went out of fashion in the 80's,I enjoy many forms of stitching hardanger,blackwork, any counted stitches, cross-stitch, Quilting,stumpwork,beading and of course my first passion which was knitting.I love the colour purple, I like to stitch samplers I love alphabets, will design my own for special occasions.I like following designer lizzie kate, brent creek,prarie schooler, shepherds bush, little house needlework, Country Cottage Needle work and many more.

Tuesday 22 January 2013

1st squares knitted

As soon as I received the wool I couldn't wait to start the 1st square also included beads so I threaded them onto the wool first,


then I started knitting, the first square was also a cable pattern, I love doing cables have always liked knitting Aran patterns I was on nights over the weekend so I took my knitting to do in my break,


I have decided to record how long each square takes to knit so that I can see how many hours the whole blanket has taken to knit, I find knitting very relaxing.
The above square was the alternative pattern, so far I have spent 6.30hrs knitting.

Jayne

No comments: