About Me

My photo
I have been stitching since the late 80's I used to knit till it went out of fashion in the 80's,I enjoy many forms of stitching hardanger,blackwork, any counted stitches, cross-stitch, Quilting,stumpwork,beading and of course my first passion which was knitting.I love the colour purple, I like to stitch samplers I love alphabets, will design my own for special occasions.I like following designer lizzie kate, brent creek,prarie schooler, shepherds bush, little house needlework, Country Cottage Needle work and many more.

Wednesday 9 January 2013

Hello 2013

It is already the 9th of Jan I hope to be more motivated with my stitching this year, last year I did a course at work which involved a lot of studying so I didn't get much stitching done, my shifts have got in the way so far worked too many evenings, I have signed up to knit a mystery blanket with Debbie Abraham the first delivery of wool should arrive next week I have bought myself some new knitting needles to do it, I have also signed up for a beginners crochet workshop in  Leeds which I found advertised in one of my magazines so I am looking forward to as this is the beginning of Feb.


Jayne

No comments: