About Me

My photo
I have been stitching since the late 80's I used to knit till it went out of fashion in the 80's,I enjoy many forms of stitching hardanger,blackwork, any counted stitches, cross-stitch, Quilting,stumpwork,beading and of course my first passion which was knitting.I love the colour purple, I like to stitch samplers I love alphabets, will design my own for special occasions.I like following designer lizzie kate, brent creek,prarie schooler, shepherds bush, little house needlework, Country Cottage Needle work and many more.

Monday 4 November 2013

CNN Showcase blog

I have become a member of the CNN Showcase and SAL Blog so that it will inspire me to do Frosty Forrest which I have signed up to to receive as a auto ship from The Patchwork Rabbit here in the UK.
There was a WIP challenge this weekend this is what I did I was fortunate to receive this as an exchange this week but had already decided to stitch it already, so I will give it away in my next exchange.



It is the CNN Snow Birds from this years Just Cross-Stitch Christmas Ornament issue.

Jayne

1 comment:

Barb said...

That is a cute piece. Love the way it looks on the material.