About Me

My photo
I have been stitching since the late 80's I used to knit till it went out of fashion in the 80's,I enjoy many forms of stitching hardanger,blackwork, any counted stitches, cross-stitch, Quilting,stumpwork,beading and of course my first passion which was knitting.I love the colour purple, I like to stitch samplers I love alphabets, will design my own for special occasions.I like following designer lizzie kate, brent creek,prarie schooler, shepherds bush, little house needlework, Country Cottage Needle work and many more.

Thursday 2 January 2014

Happy New Year

I have decided this is the year that I intend to finish some of those UFO and let me tell you I have many in all the different crafts that I do be it knitting, beading, cross-stitch or quilting, I also have many kits and patterns that I have not started but then doesn't everyone so I intend to also dig out some of my stash and complete that as well, I should save myself a lot of money if I do this! 
I will hopefully share all this with you out there in blogland.
Jayne

1 comment:

Jen said...

Happy New Year, Jayne! Seems like we have the same idea for 2014.