About Me

My photo
I have been stitching since the late 80's I used to knit till it went out of fashion in the 80's,I enjoy many forms of stitching hardanger,blackwork, any counted stitches, cross-stitch, Quilting,stumpwork,beading and of course my first passion which was knitting.I love the colour purple, I like to stitch samplers I love alphabets, will design my own for special occasions.I like following designer lizzie kate, brent creek,prarie schooler, shepherds bush, little house needlework, Country Cottage Needle work and many more.

Sunday 22 June 2014

Sunday

We arrived safe and sound to be greeted by the ducks we always bring them some food.


This morning the weather is dull and rain is forecast we have deceived to go to Boat of Garten and see the Osprays at the RPB reserve and have lunch at the loch side.



I tried to capture the chicks from the screen to show you all, there is 3 chicks this year, there is also bird feeders so you can see loads of LBJ's still not seen a crested tit yet, there was a great spotted woodpecker and it's young. No red squriel yet so far.

 
Unfortunately while knitting my cow yesterday the instructions where wrong so she had to be put away  I now have some new instructions which the designer has e-mailed me, but no printer so my hubby has copied the part I need to notes so I can carry on knitting, this is what I ended up stitching it is a scissor fob of Sue Hawkins I love her stuff.




No comments: