About Me

My photo
I have been stitching since the late 80's I used to knit till it went out of fashion in the 80's,I enjoy many forms of stitching hardanger,blackwork, any counted stitches, cross-stitch, Quilting,stumpwork,beading and of course my first passion which was knitting.I love the colour purple, I like to stitch samplers I love alphabets, will design my own for special occasions.I like following designer lizzie kate, brent creek,prarie schooler, shepherds bush, little house needlework, Country Cottage Needle work and many more.

Thursday 2 October 2014

Bag class

I enjoyed the bag class with Stuart Hillard he is an excellent teacher and very patient.


This is Stuarts bag and what we're aiming to make.


Here are my fabric strips waiting to be stitched. As you can see I have a stitching theme going on this is some of the fabric I bought at the Birmingham quilt show in August.


This is the classroom at the Viking Loom, I have been coming to classes here for about the last 15 yrs.


Stuart in teaching mode.

1 comment:

Andrea said...

What wonderful fabrics. looking forward to seeing yours complete.