About Me

My photo
I have been stitching since the late 80's I used to knit till it went out of fashion in the 80's,I enjoy many forms of stitching hardanger,blackwork, any counted stitches, cross-stitch, Quilting,stumpwork,beading and of course my first passion which was knitting.I love the colour purple, I like to stitch samplers I love alphabets, will design my own for special occasions.I like following designer lizzie kate, brent creek,prarie schooler, shepherds bush, little house needlework, Country Cottage Needle work and many more.

Tuesday 30 September 2014

Finished What-Knot

The class I did with Stuart last week was the What-knot and I have finished it there was quite a bit of hand stitching to be done but it looks great.


Finished and folded up.


The bottom of the What-knot and my 1st covered button.


The pincushion and another covered button.


A needle case.


In the other 3 ends there are pockets.
Tomorrow I have a bag class with Stuart my bags are packed and ready to go.


1 comment:

Mouse said...

ohhhh how cool is that :) love the colours you have chosen ... and enjoy the class ... looking forward to mine :) love mouse xxxxx