About Me

My photo
I have been stitching since the late 80's I used to knit till it went out of fashion in the 80's,I enjoy many forms of stitching hardanger,blackwork, any counted stitches, cross-stitch, Quilting,stumpwork,beading and of course my first passion which was knitting.I love the colour purple, I like to stitch samplers I love alphabets, will design my own for special occasions.I like following designer lizzie kate, brent creek,prarie schooler, shepherds bush, little house needlework, Country Cottage Needle work and many more.

Wednesday 3 December 2014

Advent Sal 1


This is my stitching so far on the Advent Sal with Istitch, day 1 is complete and I have started day 2.





I went to my Mothers flower club Christmas demonstration on Monday night, she runs the raffle so had to sell and fold raffle tickets so that we could win the above displays after the demonstration, of course I didn't win anything but an enjoyable evening, the demonstrates are quite funny with the stories they tell while doing the flower arrangements.




No comments: