About Me

My photo
I have been stitching since the late 80's I used to knit till it went out of fashion in the 80's,I enjoy many forms of stitching hardanger,blackwork, any counted stitches, cross-stitch, Quilting,stumpwork,beading and of course my first passion which was knitting.I love the colour purple, I like to stitch samplers I love alphabets, will design my own for special occasions.I like following designer lizzie kate, brent creek,prarie schooler, shepherds bush, little house needlework, Country Cottage Needle work and many more.

Monday 1 December 2014

December is here.

Every year seems to be going faster, I doesn't seem long since last December, I have signed up to do the Istitch mystery advent sal the first part arrived in my inbox this morning, will not have time today to start already not off to a good start.
I posted Justine her thread catcher which she won in my give away.


I have also posted an exchange this morning for HOE, it was going over sea's so with the Christmas posting it has gone early, this is what I made


It is from Country Cottages Needlework in this years Just Cross-Stitch Christmas Ornaments issue, I stitched it on 28ct cream linen the back has the background fabric on, I loved the colours they are a bit different to the usual Christmas colours.

2 comments:

Edgar said...

It's gorgeous!!! and arrived today! Thanks - edgar

Hazel said...

Beautiful ornie! X