About Me

My photo
I have been stitching since the late 80's I used to knit till it went out of fashion in the 80's,I enjoy many forms of stitching hardanger,blackwork, any counted stitches, cross-stitch, Quilting,stumpwork,beading and of course my first passion which was knitting.I love the colour purple, I like to stitch samplers I love alphabets, will design my own for special occasions.I like following designer lizzie kate, brent creek,prarie schooler, shepherds bush, little house needlework, Country Cottage Needle work and many more.

Thursday 25 December 2014

Merry Christmas

I had to work today, we delivered 3 Christmas babies. Off to my Brother's tomorrow so will celebrate Christmas tomorrow.


I made a tug toy for Penny which she has played with and it has not been ripped to sherds yet.


These are the parcels which where in Joys Christmas Exchange which I kept to open on Christmas Day.


They where full of useful bits and pieces, it is amazing what you can fit in a litre container, thank-you Joy the note book and tissues are already in the handbag.


This is what I made my Mother-in-law it is Lizzie Kate's Do your Best it is made into a little cushion, which now resides in her basket of Biscornu.

 


1 comment:

Diana said...

I like everything you've made