About Me

My photo
I have been stitching since the late 80's I used to knit till it went out of fashion in the 80's,I enjoy many forms of stitching hardanger,blackwork, any counted stitches, cross-stitch, Quilting,stumpwork,beading and of course my first passion which was knitting.I love the colour purple, I like to stitch samplers I love alphabets, will design my own for special occasions.I like following designer lizzie kate, brent creek,prarie schooler, shepherds bush, little house needlework, Country Cottage Needle work and many more.

Wednesday 11 February 2015

Desperate for a new start!

I was itching to start something new tonight but managed to hold myself back too many WIPS already, so I got my little beach hut out.


Stitched some French knots in the flower pots. I them made some more thread catchers one for my give away at the weekend with the GYB party.


I have taken part in 2 exchanges this month so I am now stalking the post box everyday! I posted one of my exchanges today staying in the UK so not far to go.


As you can see from the red wrapping paper it is a valentine themed exchange.


2 comments:

Justine said...

The beach hut is cute! I use my thread holder, which I was lucky enough to win in your giveaway last year, every time I stitch.

Cheryll said...

I hope both your packages arrive on time... fingers crossed that the mailman hurried them along...xox