About Me

My photo
I have been stitching since the late 80's I used to knit till it went out of fashion in the 80's,I enjoy many forms of stitching hardanger,blackwork, any counted stitches, cross-stitch, Quilting,stumpwork,beading and of course my first passion which was knitting.I love the colour purple, I like to stitch samplers I love alphabets, will design my own for special occasions.I like following designer lizzie kate, brent creek,prarie schooler, shepherds bush, little house needlework, Country Cottage Needle work and many more.

Sunday 1 February 2015

The Minster, Hen party and Stash.

Satuday was a cold day all the snow has gone, so we went to York shopping, as I was walking and looked up there was a great view of the Minster peeping out above the streets.


We were on our way to the Viking loom as they had a sale on,


They had their Christmas fat quarters at a pound each so I just had to buy some.


York is a popular place for Hen parties well we came across this group!


She kept on tripping as it was a bit tight around her legs.

4 comments:

D1-D2 said...

Hen Parties, is that like a bachelorette parties they have in North America?

Jayne said...

Yes a hen party is the same as a bachelorette party.

Clare-Aimetu said...

It's ages since we visited York, must go again it looks lovely :-)

Between Me and You said...

Hi Jayne, yes, it's me! I haven't forgotten about our swap. Could you please let me have your address since I'm almost ready for posting. That last pic is hilarious, btw!