About Me

My photo
I have been stitching since the late 80's I used to knit till it went out of fashion in the 80's,I enjoy many forms of stitching hardanger,blackwork, any counted stitches, cross-stitch, Quilting,stumpwork,beading and of course my first passion which was knitting.I love the colour purple, I like to stitch samplers I love alphabets, will design my own for special occasions.I like following designer lizzie kate, brent creek,prarie schooler, shepherds bush, little house needlework, Country Cottage Needle work and many more.

Sunday 22 February 2015

Wandering in Blogland

What do you do on another wet Sunday afternoon ?
I had a wander  through Blogland and this caught my eye a Folded Granny Square Christmas Tree. I want to try and use up some off my stash this year I have all these 25g balls of wool from the Art of Crochet magazine,

the quality of the wool is not that good but ok for crafts I have already made a blanket for my Jack Russell she wasn't worried about quality!
I have crochet the first square.


I am also stitching an exchange but can't show that at the moment.

4 comments:

Clare-Aimetu said...

Great idea and lovely first square, crochet is something I can't do

Jo@awholeplotoflove said...

I have quite a selection of that wool that needs using up too, I think my Jack Russell would be happy with a blanket made from it x

Caitlin @ Naughts Cross Stitches said...

That tree looks awesome

Caitlin @ Naughts Cross Stitches said...

That tree looks awesome