About Me

My photo
I have been stitching since the late 80's I used to knit till it went out of fashion in the 80's,I enjoy many forms of stitching hardanger,blackwork, any counted stitches, cross-stitch, Quilting,stumpwork,beading and of course my first passion which was knitting.I love the colour purple, I like to stitch samplers I love alphabets, will design my own for special occasions.I like following designer lizzie kate, brent creek,prarie schooler, shepherds bush, little house needlework, Country Cottage Needle work and many more.

Friday 27 March 2015

Nearly over

Why do holidays go so fast? I have had a lazy week walking the dogs and drinking coffee.
I did pick this up by Just Nan that I started before Xmas.


We decided to come to York today instead of tomorrow what a difference, very quite not getting jostled  by other visitors.
Been to Boyes for some zips as I want to make a bag to keep my current stitching project in, also to take to workshops.
Just had to walk past this shop in the Shambles yes a wool shop.


Then off cause we went for a coffee.


I should be paid advertising by Costa the amount of times I show pictures of their coffee.

1 comment:

Lana said...

Cute Just Nan piece!