About Me

My photo
I have been stitching since the late 80's I used to knit till it went out of fashion in the 80's,I enjoy many forms of stitching hardanger,blackwork, any counted stitches, cross-stitch, Quilting,stumpwork,beading and of course my first passion which was knitting.I love the colour purple, I like to stitch samplers I love alphabets, will design my own for special occasions.I like following designer lizzie kate, brent creek,prarie schooler, shepherds bush, little house needlework, Country Cottage Needle work and many more.

Tuesday 24 March 2015

On holiday

I have 13 days off work but it is going way to fast, all ready 6 days in, I started with a needle craft show at Birmingham NEC I was invited to join an organised trip otherwise I would not have gone,


Off course I had to buy some stash I have a jelly roll at home so I had to have this book


Them some more fabric I do have a quilting workshop coming up!


Since I am into sheep I was looking for some sheep fabric to go with my scissor keep for a needle case look what I found,


When I went to get my scissor keep out I found this cute sheep magnet which my husband had hidden in my box waiting for me to find it.


Very cute!
I had also gone to get some knitting needles I have become a fan of circular needles as they are easier to use in the car or when travelling so I have begun to collect interchangeable one's.


I bought these LHN patterns "Giving Thanks" came with the threads it also includes a bonus pattern, the "Old  colonial" pattern is part of a new series but I am not keen on the rest of the collection as I nearly had signed up for it to be auto shipped as they are released but I will wait and see if I like any off the other ones as I do like LHN patterns


Sunday was my Mums 75th Birthday went to my sisters for lunch.


It is also my Sisters 40th Birthday on Wednesday she has gone to Centerparks this is her cake that she had made



No comments: