About Me

My photo
I have been stitching since the late 80's I used to knit till it went out of fashion in the 80's,I enjoy many forms of stitching hardanger,blackwork, any counted stitches, cross-stitch, Quilting,stumpwork,beading and of course my first passion which was knitting.I love the colour purple, I like to stitch samplers I love alphabets, will design my own for special occasions.I like following designer lizzie kate, brent creek,prarie schooler, shepherds bush, little house needlework, Country Cottage Needle work and many more.

Tuesday 8 December 2015

I am a winner

Every year I go with my Mother  to her Flower club Christmas flower demonstration, my mother is on the committee and in charge of the raffle so I always go and help her sell tickets, I have never won anything in the raffle and usually quite glad as the flower displays for Christmas demonstration are usually so big I would never have got them in the car, but this year my numbers were pulled twice and even my Mother won a display as well.


The above two displays are what I won, my Mother also got another the same as the above, all three fit on my parcel shelf in the car. (We didn't get the tree branch just the display of flowers)

No comments: